Thursday 4 February 2010

An Old Friend.

I've started watching Lost season 6 tonight, and it feels like an old friend has returned from the past.

I see the old familiar faces, one's I have grown with and i know what it is to feel in unison with something beautiful.

I remember as I watch it, the feelings of hope I had for Boston.
To leave this miserable, clinical, humanist, presbyterian excuse for a country and find my soul in the glorious land abroad.

I remember it being at the worst time of my life, and it being a little easier because I had some familiar faces i could chat to.

I might not have had the confidence to speak to the girl I liked, and let a beautiful moment pass by.

But as I headed into the mist, into the dark and the shadowy abyss, I had some company and as the sea raged it was the one rock above water, the one touchstone i could cling to, to remind me how to feel of what it is i'm made of.

It may sound like babble to you and I don't care if it does, because someone out there knows what i'm talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment