Thursday 21 January 2010

Ode to Innocence.

Little boy why do you cry?
To me he gives his last reply

"My blood it takes away the sun, it takes away victories won
I pass into the shadowland where moon and stars and sea and sky, they pass away until i die.
The love i have in my own heart, is torn into its final shard. With dance of hair, with change of tone,
the more i feel alone, alone.

The soft blue warmth of the screen will stay with me till seventeen.
But i will wish that i had stayed where still budded love and youth
had come and played.
What lies ahead i do not know, i do not see what is past this last years snow.

The bones they stretch my soul it shrinks? Ironing out the pretty kinks.
The flawed beauty of my life, the sorrow the pain, the hurt and strife.

Tuesday Morning, you shall be missed, you are the girl i should have kissed
held you close upon my own, shown you sweet love he who still is a child has known.

For should we ever meet again and the time is right, i would gladly spend forever with you, my love
every morning noon and night.

I need a chance to come again, to make youth's love my own, no earthly wine nor sands of time can i see
now making mark.
And when my chance it comes again will i show it love? Say warmth is here good times be remade
Or masticate it and masturbate until lost into dismay.

The door of light is closing, i want to rush on in, but darkness it has me in shackles,
darkly voices, coils and cackles.

The garden is burning, my tears are dripping, blood is now the wine i've been sipping.
Friendly voices, flat love shapes i can no longer see, the sands of time are raping me.

I stand here in my last breath upon the little hill, a little soldier,a little cap, no light left in the heart.
This is the land what makes me breathe, and we are torn apart."

And so he stand up that hill, crying at all he can, for when the tears have all dried up, he has become a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment